Tuesday, March 13, 2018

It's not French???



It was a wild time at the Hope Center this morning.  We had a lot of people. We even ran out of coloring pages from the story.  Lere had us all up and dancing.

 The song that we always sing, and that I can't understand, is in Zulu.  No wonder I can't understand the words.  I thought it was in French.  I don't know if that makes me feel better or not.
 I met a German couple that had lived in Rochester with their family for two years when he worked for Kodak.  Their son is working on the ship, and they are here visiting him. Here he is dancing in his borrowed dining room pants.  He had been wearing long shorts, but not long enough to cover his knees.  So Moira found him some uniform pants.  They were a little on the large size!
Chuck got to meet them at lunch so we compared Kodak/Rochester history.  When they were in Rochester with their four children, they worshiped at Browncroft.

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. yup it's a small world... neat you could have that connection :)

    ReplyDelete