Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lots of babies

It seems like everywhere I go, I see babies.

Babies strapped to the backs of nurses, African style.


Babies in the patient wards.



                                                            Little babies in really big beds.




Babies in the orphanage
                                                       
The nurses are calling this pic "baby shower."

In my spare time, I've been knitting and praying for the precious babies that are coming into our lives. Grandbabies are coming!  Maybe that's why I see babies everywhere.

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful babies and it is sure obvious that there is a staff on-board who is sharing God's love with them! And grand-babies coming into yours & Chuck's lives?!... life doesn't get better!

    ReplyDelete